I’m thrilled to announce that both BookDrive Capture and BookDrive Editor Pro are now fully compatible with windows 7 (both 32 bit and 64 bit versions).
BookDrive Capture version 18.104.22.168 can be download here.
BookDrive Editor Pro version 22.214.171.124 can be download here.
Keep the feedback coming, we are continue to improve and enhance user experience and evolve our products.
You may have noticed that we have just release BookDrive Capture Version 126.96.36.199 . We’re too excited about this new release as Atiz software team has been experimenting a lot with performance and usability improvements, and we’re just about done with one that we think will simplify the way you use the software.
First though, a bit of release notes:
- Solved various bugs resulting in improved overall reliability – Fixed insert scrolling – Fixed RAW+L capture crash
- Improved memory management. Solved “out of memory” problem when shooting many pages in RAW * Fixed issue about start page number
- Fixed issue about not being able to scan more than around 400 pages.
- Adds support for Canon 5D Mark II with firmware 1.0.7
- New in-software activation system simplifies process
- Users can now deactivate software within software without Atiz support.
What’s nice is that user can now deactivate the software, making it quite easy for user to move the software to another computer and reactivate without help from our support. Here’s how you’d activate and deactivate the software:
If BookDrive Capture installed on a pc that does not have internet connection, you can simply deactivate in an offline mode.
As always, let us know what you think, as we appreciate all your feedback!
BookDrive Editor Pro 4.1 (Beta)
- Thumbnail preview limit (aka. “the scroll button problem”)
- Memory stable control on runtime.
- Background Removal operation more automated. *new
- Settings page design simplified and made easier to use.
- New Settings GUI.
- New Histogram GUI.
This version is a fresh update. It runs fine on our computers but it hasn’t been fully tested by our staff. We will follow up with more testing next week. But if any customer is frustrated with the scroll button problem, this will be a cure.
The University of Alabama; founded in 1831, UA is a senior comprehensive doctoral-level institution dedicated to advancing intellectual and social conditions through quality programs of teaching, research, and service.
University of Alabama purchases BookDrive DIY Model B for scanning initiative.
Ball State University, a Midwestern university located in Muncie, Indiana, USA acquires BookDrive Model B for scanning project.
Click here for more info about BookDrive DIY
Dear Atiz Customer,
BookDrive Capture 3 will be a major upgrade over the previous version 2.
It will feature so many great new features.
We now have an interim version of Version 3 for you to try but the final release that includes all the featured is scheduled to be available on October 30.