I’m thrilled to announce that both BookDrive Capture and BookDrive Editor Pro are now fully compatible with windows 7 (both 32 bit and 64 bit versions).
BookDrive Capture version 188.8.131.52 can be download here.
BookDrive Editor Pro version 184.108.40.206 can be download here.
Keep the feedback coming, we are continue to improve and enhance user experience and evolve our products.
BookDrive Capture 220.127.116.11
The new update offers:
- Canon 50D and Canon 5D Mark II are now supported.
- Better user interface.
- Insert and replace function added.
- Resume on recent books features.
- XML meta data added.
EOS-1D Mark II
EOS-1Ds Mark II
EOS Kiss Digital N/350D/REBEL XT
EOS-1D Mark II N
EOS Kiss Digital X/400D/REBEL XTi
EOS-1D Mark III
EOS-1Ds Mark III
EOS DIGITAL REBEL Xsi/450D/ Kiss X2
EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS/ 1000D/ KISS F
EOS 50D *new
EOS 5D Mark II *new
BookDrive Capture can be downloaded here.
The software for dual PC mode (slave) can be downloaded here.
Dear BookSnap customers,
We have decided to let you get a free upgrade from the Editor to new Editor Pro (previously reserved only for BookDrive DIY customers).
The reasons are that BookDrive Editor Pro is a newer, better version than Editor.
The code base for Editor Pro is version 4 while the Editor is version 3 and we have made various improvements in stability and fixed a couple issues in version 4.
Some BookSnap customers also experienced a crash when they are working on nearly a thousand images on their computer.
We expect that the new Editor Pro 4 will give you a more satisfying experience scanning/editing a book.
It also supports RAW batch image processing, which is a cool and must-have feature for the pro users.
For license issue, we will let you use the same Registration Code.
You just need to obtain a new Activation Code using that Registration Code you have.
The server will give you a new, unique activation code for you to unlock the Editor Pro version 4.
To upgrade, follow the steps below:
1. It has to be on the same computer that you installed BookDrive Editor. (You can’t install Editor on one computer and then install Editor Pro on another computer)
2. Use that same computer to open this link: http://www.atiz.com/back-end/upgrade/
3. Insert your OLD registration code and your OLD activation code into the form and submit. (If you lost the code, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) After the submission, you will get a NEW activation code.
4. Download the BookDrive Editor Pro from this link http://www.atiz.com/download.php?code1=8 and install it on the same computer.
5. Insert your OLD registration code and your NEW activation code to unlock. Voila. It’s complete.
We hope you like it!