You may have noticed that we have just release BookDrive Capture Version 126.96.36.199 . We’re too excited about this new release as Atiz software team has been experimenting a lot with performance and usability improvements, and we’re just about done with one that we think will simplify the way you use the software.
First though, a bit of release notes:
- Solved various bugs resulting in improved overall reliability – Fixed insert scrolling – Fixed RAW+L capture crash
- Improved memory management. Solved “out of memory” problem when shooting many pages in RAW * Fixed issue about start page number
- Fixed issue about not being able to scan more than around 400 pages.
- Adds support for Canon 5D Mark II with firmware 1.0.7
- New in-software activation system simplifies process
- Users can now deactivate software within software without Atiz support.
What’s nice is that user can now deactivate the software, making it quite easy for user to move the software to another computer and reactivate without help from our support. Here’s how you’d activate and deactivate the software:
If BookDrive Capture installed on a pc that does not have internet connection, you can simply deactivate in an offline mode.
As always, let us know what you think, as we appreciate all your feedback!
No Comments yet »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.