BookDrive Capture 126.96.36.199 release
- Solved various bugs that should results in improved overall reliability
- Fixed insert scrolling
- Fixed RAW+L capture crash
- Improved memory management. Solved “out of memory” problem when shooting many pages in RAW format
- Fixed issue about start page number
- Fixed issue about some users not being able to scan more than around 400 pages
- Adds support for Canon 5D Mark II with firmware 1.0.7
- New in-software activation system that simplifies registration process
- Users can now deactivate the software by themselves right in the software without relying on Atiz technical support
BookDrive Capture can be downloaded here.
The software for dual PC mode (slave) can be downloaded here.
This version support only both camera capture.
No Comments yet »
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.