You can download the new BookDrive Capture today. This version 3 is a major upgrade over the previous one.
Here are the new features:
1. Dual PC mode for simultaneous shooting.
2. RAW support
3. Changeable camera settings in the main screen
4. Live View
5. Ability to resume on recent books
6. Thumbnails of the scanned pages
7. Easy Insert & Replace
- EOS 1D Mark II
- EOS 20D
- EOS 1Ds Mark II
- EOS Kiss Digital N/350D/REBEL XT
- EOS 5D
- EOS 1D Mark II N
- EOS 30D
- EOS Kiss Digital X/400D/REBEL XTi
- EOS 1D Mark III
- EOS 40D
- EOS 1Ds Mark III
- EOS DIGITAL REBEL Xsi/450D/ Kiss X2
- EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS/ 1000D/ KISS F
- EOS 50D *new
- EOS 5D Mark II *new
BookDrive Capture (3.1.0) Beta
Capture Slave (220.127.116.11) Beta
What is Dual PC mode?
To make 2 cameras capture at the same time thus reducing waiting time, it requires 2 PCs, each connecting to one camera. Both PCs are connected together via a LAN network. This mode is recommended only for advanced users.
You need to install BookDrive Capture on the Master PC. And if you’re going to run a Dual PC mode, also download Capture Slave and install it on the Slave PC.
Please download this PDF that provides more details about the differences of Single VS. Dual PC modes: summary-of-dual-pc-mode
No Comments yet
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.